The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set out the conditions of use for the website ‘http://www.poupeeselectriques.com’ (henceforth ‘the website’), owned by POUPEES ELECTRIQUES can be contacted by email at the following address: email@example.com.
The User acknowledges that they access and use the website and its content freely and consciously and are solely responsible for their use, undertaking:
- Not to use the website for activities which are illegal, immoral, or contravene public order and to use it lawfully and honestly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as to refrain from any act that could damage, disable, overload or harm the website and/or prevent normal access to and use of the website by other Users.
- Not to manipulate or alter any of the content on the website without explicit written consent from the website owner. The website owner may not be held liable for any alteration, modification or manipulation undertaken without its consent.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicise, transform or modify the content unless authorised to do so by the rights holder or unless it is legally permitted to do so, or to remove, evade or manipulate either the copyright or other data identifying the rights to the content held by POUPEES ELECTRIQUESor its owners, or the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms which may be contained within the website content.
- Not to insert or disseminate data programmes (viruses or any other harmful software) that may damage the website.
POUPEES ELECTRIQUES does not guarantee the availability or continuous operation of the website and accepts no liability for any damages that may arise, nor for any technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, regardless of their nature, deriving from the use of the information and material contained on the website.
In order to provide a better service, POUPEES ELECTRIQUES may store small information files called cookies on the User’s computer, which serve to ensure the correct functioning of some of the services offered, as well as to record usage statistics, diagnose problems with the website and administer some of the services offered via the website. The User can configure their browser to limit or restrict the cookies saved on their device.
The User will be liable for any damages suffered by POUPEES ELECTRIQUES or any third party as a result of a breach of any of the User’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
POUPEES ELECTRIQUES assumes no liability for and does not carry out checks on any hyperlinks to external content found on the website; however, it will remove any links which lead to illegal content as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- Intellectual and industrial property.
The User acknowledges that all the website content, or, more specifically, all information and materials provided on the website, as well as the structure, selection, layout and delivery of the content, programmes and applications used in relation to these information and materials, is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights held by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
Under no circumstances shall access to or use of the content by the User imply any kind of waiver, transfer or total or partial assignment of these rights, or confer any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicise this content without prior, express authorisation specifically granted to that effect by POUPEES ELECTRIQUES or by the third party holder of the rights in question.
POUPEES ELECTRIQUES owns all graphic design elements on its website, including the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other website content, or holds the necessary authorisations for the use of these elements.
All trademarks, trade names and logos appearing on the website belong to POUPEES ELECTRIQUES and/or third parties. They may not be used, permanently downloaded, copied or distributed by any means without prior consent from the owner.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the website content is in breach of their intellectual or industrial property rights, they must inform POUPEES ELECTRIQUES, identifying themselves and the holder of the intellectual or industrial property rights which have allegedly been infringed and providing evidence of ownership of the aforementioned rights.
- Data protection.
Any information communicated or provided by either party to the other or to which either party has access shall be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was provided.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. For any issues arising between the parties with regard to the interpretation and implementation of these Terms and Conditions, both parties expressly submit to the courts and tribunals of Madrid, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
© Copyright 2018. POUPEES ELECTRIQUES S.A. All rights reserved.